100% subsidised learning with recognised qualifications available now to Whanganui Chamber of Commerce members thanks to our partners UCOL and their 2022 Business Scholarships offer.
Teaming up with Chambers of Commerce and business network partners across the UCOL rohe of Whanganui, Manawatu, Wairarapa, Horowhenua and Kapiti, UCOL are offering 100 scholarships to businesspeople like you who believe in investing time and effort into the growth and future sustainability of their businesses, and who want to create a bright future for themselves and their community.
This year’s Scholarship offer covers 100% of course fees across seven qualifications, and also includes the Student Services Levy.
For you and your people, your investment is time and a commitment to learning. The UCOL programmes on offer use flexible-learning and blended-learning (check course offerings) resulting in more effective, more efficient learning that you can make work with other commitments.
Programmes on offer:
Note: all programmes can be taken 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time
• New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5)
• New Zealand Diploma in Cyber Security (Level 6)
• Graduate Diploma in Project Management (Level 7)
• Graduate Diploma in Business Information Systems (Level 7)
• Graduate Diploma in ICT (Level 7)
• Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management (Level 7)
• Graduate Diploma in Accounting (Level 7)
Whanganui Chamber Community – don’t delay!
Scholarships are limited and offered on a first-come-first-served basis, so if you this is of interest to you, move quickly to secure your place.
Scroll down to find links to more information and/or contact UCOL direct.
• 100 Scholarships available across 5 rohe
• 7 Programmes to choose from
• 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time study available
APPLICATIONS CLOSE Friday 15 July 2022
Get more information here: