This workshop covers the basics of best practice when starting a spreadsheet, entering data in the most efficient way and skills that will allow you to make the most of spreadsheet features including:
- Formatting cells
- Creating an Excel table
- Introduction to formula
- Sorting and filtering information
- Fill and Flash Fill
This is a hands-on, learn-by-doing session. There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and have a go.
- Participants must bring their own (charged) laptop for use at this workshop.
- Street parking only – no onsite – however its a quick walk from town and there is plenty of parking on the street. 6 mins walk to Majestic Square.
- By proceeding to book for this event, you confirm you accept the the terms of our Cancellation Policy below and have read and understand this Important Notes section.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR THIS EVENT:
If you are registered but cannot attend for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible. Email: email@example.com or Phone/Text: 021 345 385 or Messenger: @businesswhanganui
- Refunds: Available with min. 48-hours notice of cancellation of booking by email, phone, text or messenger detailed above.
- Transfer: Available with received notice of being unable to attend.
- No-contact & No-show: Full payment for booking is required. We will have incurred costs on your behalf and appreciate your attention to meeting these so we don’t have to.